The ICS Sport-Line products are all extreme light weight and yet stronger than conventional plastic. Next to their Sport-Line series of AR rifle and MP5 series, they introduce their SIG Sport-line series.
The MSRP of SIG Sport-Line is 338, 372 USD for SIG552 in BK and Tan. 352 and 386 USD for SIG551 in BK and Tan. Release day will be somewhere at the end of July, but the ETA of our distributors oversea will close to middle of August.
- SG551/SG552 BK/DE released simultaneously
- Lighten design: Made from industrial high strength plastic and aluminum, it is designed 40% lighter than the metal version, lighten but durable.
- Upper receiver with tactical rails: Brand new designed upper receiver in our SG sport lines, equip a Picatinny 1913
rails. It is compatible all accessories with M1913 military standard.
- Reliable internal: With full metal gearbox version III, sport lines internal are just as strong and durable with full metal version models.
- Instant assembly/disassembly design: ICS keep the quick assembly/disassembly design; it is super convenient for repair and parts replacement.
- Simplified design: The sport lines keep the original function but reduce 20% compoents in the design. Let the players worry less on the maintenance and parts replacement.
- Real gun stock design: In order to make SG sport lines more realistic, ICS redesign the dimension and material of rear stock as same as the real gun standard. It will bring up the realism in the airsoft skirmish.